There are many ways to get involved with ChemTalk, including volunteering, internships, and a newsletter. ChemTalk is looking for students, teachers, professors, scientists, and hobbyists who are passionate about chemistry. You can help at many different levels – by providing photos, video, or articles, being a fact-checker, joining our advisor team, joining the board of directors, or helping with marketing or social media. Email us to help out. We are also on social media! See below for details.
Activities & Programs
We are currently developing programs for teachers, students, and families, with the goal of giving them the resources to foster a passion for chemistry and science.
Every newsletter will include engaging content, such as a cool reaction, element, or experiment and a featured chemist for newsletter subscribers.
Volunteers and Internships
- Write or supply content
- Help with marketing ChemTalk
- Create or edit videos
- Help us secure grants or fundraising
- Contribute articles
Current Internship Openings
- Outreach to teachers and professors to develop our programs
- Outreach to researchers and scientists for developing articles on their research and careers
- Social media production
- Article writing and content
- Creating educational videos for our YouTube channel
- Video production and editing
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.